Our client is seeking a Junior Change Analyst to enhance ITSM change control processes and procedures.
- Previous experience with ITSM or IT process management is required.
- ITIL foundations certification
- Post-Secondary education, A+ Computer Technician, Networking Fundamentals Key Accountabilities include:
Ensure changes are planned sufficiently in an effort to maximize success in compliance with all applicable policies and regulatory requirements; and without unnecessary service degradation or interruption. Including but not limited to;
Information system service transition planning quality as measured by:
- Complete, accurate, and timely CHG ticket submissions
- Monitor and review new Change (CHG) tickets for quality assurance purposes
- Collaborate with the project teams and monitor their change tickets through the lifecycle to ensure timely change implementation
- Create and distribute effective and efficient service interruption notifications
- Update a ‘Forward Schedule of Change’ as required
- Update CMDB as required via assigned Catalog Tasks or CHG Tasks – according to documented procedures
- Liaise with Site Application and Infrastructure teams as required, to ensure accuracy of information